Saturday, October 2, 2010

Non picture, description, or account of the game - 2010 so far...

You know in my haste, what with all the time I've been spending analyzing Brettfavre! interceptions lately, I realized that I haven't been keeping up on blog posts with game recaps... So here's week 1 - 3:

Week 1: LOSS, but hey, come on - this is New Orleans we're talking about here... They won the super bowl last year for gosh sakes!

Week 2: LOSS, but hey, come on - this is the Dolphins we're talking about here... They... um... almost made the playoffs last year...I think. Actually, I'll be honest. I didn't really prepare for this game. It was a rough week at work, and my boss was really riding me... What? Zygi? No, I meant at my other job. Yeah, that's right - I dance at a small club downtown, well at least they told me it was a club... come to think of it; it's not so much a club, as it is a small alley off of Chicago avenue.

Week 3: Detroit (doesn't count as a win since we didn't win by 100).

Week 4: Bye - like me!

Also - in the People who look like People file:

Tarvaris Jackson looks like the Week 5 starting quarterback for the Vikings based on how Brettfavre! has been playing...

No comments: