Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm back bitches!

OK, so I took a break for a while there while the vikings actually were looking promising for the last half of 2008 and the entire 2009 season. It was a great run. Brettfavre! did a great job. In fact, such a great job that my vikings were the first team ever to completely dominate an NFC championship game and somehow lose. For that, you can thank me. Brettfavre! had me so mesmerized in that game - what, with his shiny silver hair and those gradually loosening old man buttocks that I just couldn't focus...

I was trying to send Steve Hutchinson a text message with a picture of my wiener on it (you know - because I know Brettfavre! likes doing that, and I figured Steve Hutchinson might show him, and then he'd talk to me), but the darn thing just wasn't going through. I didn't want to miss the opportunity (since I already had the picture of my wiener cued up on the cell phone), so, you know, I just thought maybe if Tahi could run it out there for me, then he would see it... Then maybe Brettfavre! and I could get together at Red Lobster and share weiner photo stories. Just like Donovan McNabb and I used to do.

So there you have it. I really wish I could show you my wiener photo, but tell you the truth, you couldn't really see much anyway. So instead, here's a picture of a condom I'm having designed especially for me. It's made out of Carbon Nanotubes:


No comments: